Friday, June 26, 2015

Praise from the Forgiven

              
                                                                    August 6, 2004
                                                 
                                                             Praise from the Forgiven


It grieves my soul and Thine when I,

Unthinking do, and stray from sight,

Of Thy dear face and cannot see,

But Thy great grace sustaineth me.



That awful blight that I did do,

Comes to my sight; I cry for You.

You hear my call and come again,

Oh, praise the Lord Who saves and reigns!



It gives me peace to know You’re there,

Not just the “Man who lives upstairs”.

But Thou art LORD, the King of Kings!

And at Your Name Heav’n’s host sings!



The Lamb, the Christ of Calvary,

The Great I Am, Redeemer be!

Jehovah, God, the Almighty One!

I praise Thy Name, Triumphant Son!


No comments:

Post a Comment