Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Prayer Warrior’s Legacy



July 16, 2014

A Prayer Warrior’s Legacy

A prayer warrior has met her LORD,
Has met her Intercessor.
She no longer needs to ask from afar,
She’s gathered to Him forever.

I’ve missed this warrior so very much!
Oft’ I have longed to see
The familiar face I love so much
Which is now departed from me.

But I take up the torch, her legacy,
The gift of prayers she prayed,
I take courage from her love for souls,
(May I tell them as she did!).

I saw the familiar baton as it passed;
Her torch is offered to those
Who will take it up and power on
And hold Christ in spite of all foes.

With my Savior’s help I’ll approach Him more
With soul’s names on my heart.
Make me a Christian, a prayer warrior, LORD,
‘Til I, too, this earth depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment