Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"This Certain World"

April 16, 2015

"This Certain World"

Jesus, I have this burden.
Every time I brush “this certain world”
Something happens up here,
Up in my head,
Something I can’t explain.

And down here, in my heart,

Something ties up;
Emotions tangle,
Ready to burst forth, to
Vent themselves,
Almost to drown me.
Not wanting to be found out,
(Too late sometimes),

I seek a place alone where I can cry.

Down from my head and
Even in my heart,
Something spills out.
I can but gasp:
Reigning King, use me for Your glory!
Enough for me: to serve Thee as Thou wilt.

This “certain world” is Your eternal Kingdom
Our mantra: Your way of serving others.

Be there few Christians, few who will be faithful,
Enduring One, I desire to live for Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment